City hiring after-school youth counselors
The city is hiring recreation aide/youth counselor staffers for the Youth Program at the Sanibel Recreation Center, at 3880 Sanibel-Captiva Road, Sanibel.
The shifts are Monday through Friday from 2 to 5:30 p.m. and feature:
– Gain experience working with school-aged youth in a fun, safe and friendly environment
– CPR/AED/FIRST-AID and Lifeguard Certifications provided
– Recreation aides who obtain Lifeguard Certification receive a pay increase to $15 per hour
– Sanibel and Cape Coral tolls covered
The requirements include:
– Age 17 or older
– Must be a current high school senior, high school graduate or have a GED
– Six months of experience as a youth counselor in recreational programming preferred, but not required
To submit an application online visit www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sanibel.
For more information, contact Recreation Services Supervisor Char Durand at email@example.com or 239-472-0345.