ASSOCIATES AT RE/MAX OF THE ISLANDS HONORED
RE/MAX of the Islands recently held its first “in-person” sales meeting since 2019.
Broker and owner Art Corace distributed the 2020 RE/MAX International awards to the sales associates for their achievements. They included:
– Steven Fisher received recognition celebrating his 30th anniversary
– Sheila Hammons received recognition celebrating her 10th anniversary
– Deb Stone was inducted into the RE/MAX International Hall of Fame
– Chuck Andrews was honored as the Chairman’s Club Team Leader
– Kimberley Andrews was honored as a Platinum Club Team Member
– Steve Fisher was honored as a 100% Club Team Leader
– Chuck Bergstrom, Maxine Fisher, John Hunt, Julie Potts and Chip Wolfe were honored as 100% Club Team Members
– Les Pendelton and Sue Plein were honored as Executive Club Members
SUNDIAL WELCOMES NEW PICKLEBALL PRO
Sundial Beach Resort & Spa announced the addition of Peter Redpath to its Court Sports program.
He joins the resort as a certified IPTPA pickleball professional providing instruction to guests, visitors and the community.
Prior to discovering pickleball, Redpath played competitive tennis and platform tennis and was a national title holder.
For more information on the program, call 239-395-6037.
REFUGE ANNOUNCES YCC SUMMER HELP
The “Ding” Darling Wildlife Society-Friends of the Refuge recently reported that Youth Conservation Corps student Holt Rieck reported for work this summer at the J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge on Sanibel.
The homeschooled student has been assisting full time at the refuge with maintenance and administration tasks.
The federal YCC program targets youths ages 15-18 to provide them with a valuable work-earn-learn experience.
For more information, contact Supervisory Refuge Range Toni Westland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS ASSOCIATION TO MEET
The Lee County Association of Substitute Teachers will hold an association meeting at 10 a.m. on Aug. 4 at 10 a.m. at the Cape Coral Yacht Club, at 5819 Driftwood Parkway, Cape Coral.
The meeting will decide whether to continue the association or disband it.
Members are asked to plan to attend and cast a vote.
Social distancing and masks will be observed.