Friends of Cayo Costa report on leadership change
After serving for seven years as the chair of the Friends of Cayo Costa, Elaine McLaughlin recently turned the leadership over to Nancy MacPhee.
MacPhee has a wealth of experience in park management and has been a dedicated member of the leadership team for many years. She and her family have enjoyed exploring the park since 1990.
MacPhee will be assisted by the following volunteers:
– Vice Chair Frank Potter
– Treasurer Vince Tapager
– Secretary Melanie Holaway
– Past Chair Elaine McLaughlin
Committees members will include:
– Tracey Aaron, membership/newsletter/marketing
– Melanie Holaway, Web/social communication
– Cookie Brunner, Turtle Adoption Program
– Richard Finkel, International Dark Skies application
– Brian Holaway, historian and naturalist
The Friends of Cayo Costa is welcoming new committee members who would like to support the organization by volunteering. For more information, email email@example.com.