Update: COVID-19 Test Site at CenturyLink Stadium reaches capacity testing for the day
Fort Myers – The COVID-19 test site at CenturyLink Sports Complex has completed its testing for the day, having reached its capacity of 750 tests per day.
The site is closed at this time and will reopen at 9 a.m. Friday, May 15, and will remain open until 3 p.m. or until capacity is reached.
As a traffic and road safety reminder, please do not line up outside of the gate. Gates open about 8:45 a.m. each day, registration and swabs start by 9 a.m.
Follow these tips to make your visit as efficient as possible:
* Testing for ages 18 and up only. For children under 18, contact your healthcare provider.
* You must bring a valid photo ID for everyone being tested. Any government ID works, residency of other states
or countries do not matter.
* Bring a face covering/mask; you must cover your mouth for the nasal swab.
* Stay in your vehicles at all times.
* Keep your windows closed until given direction to open for the nasal swab.
* Your vehicle must have working windows that can be lowered for testing; doors must stay closed at all times.
(Jeeps must have doors on)
* Make sure your vehicle has enough fuel to last the entire time and plan accordingly.
* Bring your own water, snacks and any medication that you will need, especially if you have any medical
condition that requires you to eat.
* Testing site opens at 9 a.m.; please do not line up cars outside the gate.
* Be patient, be kind: The people who choose to be tested are people who believe they might have the COVID
virus, so keeping the workers safe is important.
For additional Lee County updates, visit www.leegov.com/covid-19.