San Cap Community Bank modifies operations
In an effort to protect the health and safety of team members and customers, Sanibel Captiva Community Bank has temporarily closed all branch lobbies, until further notice.
All drive-through locations remain open during regular business hours.
Customers have access to accounts 24/7 through online and mobile banking and are encouraged to use these services to the extent possible, including account balances, bill pay, account transfers, Zelle and check depositing.
Individual location information is as follows:
– Main Office, at 2475 Library Way, Sanibel
– McGregor Branch, at 15975 McGregor Boulevard, Fort Myers
– Winkler Branch, at 7040 Winkler Road, Fort Myers
– Gateway Branch, at 11691 Gateway Boulevard, Fort Myers
– Drive-through available and open during regular business hours
– Limited lobby and safety deposit box appointments available; call 239-472-6100
– Periwinkle Branch, at 1037 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel
– Temporarily closed until further notice
– Customers should visit the drive-through at the Main Office, at 2475 Library Way, Sanibel
– Downtown Branch, at 1533 Hendry Street, Unit 100, Fort Myers
– Walk-up customers will be accepted one at a time
– Limited lobby appointments available; call 239-274-6205
– College Parkway Branch, at 7500 College Parkway, Fort Myers (Operations Center)
– Visit the drive-through at the Winkler Branch, 7040 Winkler Road
– Limited lobby appointments available; call 239-472-6200
For more information, visit www.sancapbank.com/coronavirus-covid-19-update/.