Zonta’s annual Peek is unique in many ways
There is still time to reserve seats and “get on board” for a unique outing on Sanibel during the Zonta Club of Sanibel-Captiva’s 19th annual Peek at the Unique home tour, scheduled for March 14.
Proceeds from the event are awarded in grants to area organizations whose work mirrors Zonta’s mission of empowering women. Through its foundation, Zonta recently distributed $104,700 in grants to 17 Southwest Florida organizations – all committed to improving the lives of women and girls.
At the center of the event is the renowned Zonta hospitality, along with:
– An assured place for the departure time you select.
– A nearly three-hour tour experience.
– A comfortable ride in an air-conditioned motor coach by Dolphin Transportation.
– Experienced Zonta guide who will share highlights before each tour stop.
– Five homes – rather than the traditional four – for this year.
– Sweet and savory treats at home base from Sanibel’s restaurants and caterers.
– A chance to bid on two exclusive auction items.
– An opportunity to buy tickets for the “Six Chances at the Unique” raffle.
– A 114-page keepsake booklet packed with information about the tour and Zonta.
In addition, special for this year and available to “Peekers” exclusively will be a 38-minute DVD or thumb drive featuring 300 wildlife photographs. Available for a suggested donation of $20, it has been provided by wildlife photographers Dick Fortune and Sara Lopez, one of this year’s homeowners.
Peek tickets are available through www.EventBrite.com; they are $100 each ($90 for afternoon departures, if they are available), plus a small service fee. The donations are tax-deductible.
For more information, visit www.zontasancap.com or follow Zonta Sanibel-Captiva on Facebook or on Instagram at @zontasancap.