Zonta announces six ‘chances’ raffles for Peek at the Unique
Reservations are now open online at www.EventBrite.com for the 19th annual A Peek at the Unique, the home tour set for March 14 – which through the Zonta Club of Sanibel-Captiva and the non-profit Zonta Foundation of Southwest Florida raises funds for organizations whose work empowers women.
The traditional “Chances at the Unique” raffle, which offers a choice of six prizes, boosts the proceeds for the event. Raffle sales added nearly $17,000 in 2019, due to enthusiastic promotion by Zontians.
Donation is just $10 per ticket, with the donor selecting the prize at time of purchase. This year the list includes both former favorites and new entries. The choices are:
– Island Jewelry: Sealife sterling silver bracelet from Congress Jewelers, valued at $350; $200 gift certificate to Lily & Co. Jewelry Gallery; flying frog necklace charm by Gretchen Wilson; sea whisper earrings by Wendy Miller, with Heart of a Dolphin Designs.
– Island Shop and Dine: Enjoy the best of Sanibel with dinner at Cielo and Traders 2; splurge at On Island, Cedar Chest Fine Jewelry and MacIntosh Books and Paper.
– Private Cooking Lesson: Learn the inside kitchen scoop with an exclusive “peek” at the 2019 tour VIP home, “House of the Drumming Monkey.”
– Sanibel by Air and Sea: Aerial tour with pilot John Bisson; pass for four for a Tarpon Bay tram tour, kayak trail tour, Nature & Sea Life cruise, breakfast or sunset cruise; “Thriller” boat ride for two.
– Whitney’s Fishing Charter: Half-day chartered trip for up to four, with box lunches by Sanibel Deli.
– Pampered in Paradise: Luxurious services including facial, HydroMassage, haircut and more with Total Look salon, Sanibel Chiropractic, Rock On, Massage Envy, Glam Girl and Massage by Triny.
Ticket buyers do not have to be present to win.
The drawing will take place at the completion of the home tour.
Tickets are available from Zonta members; at Bailey’s Shopping Center on weekends beginning mid-February; at the Farmers Market on March 8; and at the Sanibel Community Church on Peek day.
For more information, visit www.zontasancap.com or follow Zonta Sanibel-Captiva on Facebook or on Instagram at @zontasancap.