×
×
homepage logo
STORE

Tickets on sale for inaugural ‘WILD About CROW’

By Staff | Dec 13, 2019

PHOTO PROVIDED Mina, a great horned owl

Tickets are on sale for the Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife’s inaugural fundraising event, “WILD About CROW,” on Jan. 18 from 6:15 to 9:30 p.m. at the historic Burroughs Home and Gardens in downtown Fort Myers.

CROW welcomes Edison National Bank as the Golden – Bald Eagle sponsor for the “animal print optional” event, which will feature a sit-down dinner, appearances by CROW’s Animal Ambassadors and fun surprises for guests. The night also will include a live auction sponsored by Spivey Law Firm, craft brews sponsored by Millenial Brewing Company, spirits sponsored by Huxter’s Market, Deli & Liquors and Global Event Marketing, wine sponsored by Superior Title, and desserts sponsored by Lady Cakes Bakery. Sponsored by Azul Cosmetic Surgery & Medical Spa, music will be provided by Southwest Florida native deejay Robert McDonald, from New Beginnings Events.

“In 2019, CROW has admitted over 5,000 wildlife patients and only 20 percent come from Sanibel and Captiva Islands where we are located,” CROW Executive Director Alison Charney Hussey said. “The other 80 percent come from throughout Lee County, which is why we are very excited to be hosting this event off-island for the community to learn more about CROW’s work and show their support for native and migratory wildlife.”

Tickets are $125 per person through the end of 2019. On Jan. 1, the price will increase to $150 per person. Guests also have the option to be an “Awesome Opossum” Host by purchasing a table and filling it with seven friends or colleagues for $1,500. Host sponsors will receive entry for two for the Virginia Opossum VIP Reception inside the Burroughs Home before the event, with an exclusive meet-and-greet opportunity with CROW’s Animal Ambassador, Mina, the great horned owl.

Tickets and host tables can be purchased at www.CROWClinic.org/articles/wild-about-crow.

PHOTO PROVIDED Wildlife Rehabilitator Morgan Hester with Animal Ambassador Talon, a red-tailed hawk.

Event sponsors also include Northern Trust as a Bronze Bobcat sponsor; Susan Ion Hogan as the Southern Black Racer Valet sponsor; and Uncommon Friends as the Habitat sponsor. For information on sponsorships, contact Mary C. Schoeffel at mschoeffel@crowclinic.org or 239-472-3644 ext. 232.

PHOTO PROVIDED Sydney, an American alligator

PHOTO PROVIDED Lola, an American kestrel