Rec center registering youth for Fun Days, Half Day Fun Days
The Sanibel Recreation Center is now taking registrations for Half Day Fun Days on Dec. 18-20 and Fun Days on Dec. 23, Dec. 26-27, Dec. 30, Jan. 2-3 and Jan. 6-7.
The highlights will include on-island field trips, crafts, games and frozen holiday treats.
Enrollment is available for kindergarteners through eighth grade.
Each child needs to bring a swimsuit, towel and lunch.
The Fun Days operate from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Half Day Fun Days run from 12:10 to 5:30 p.m.
The Half Day Fun Day option is available to families seeking child care on school half-days; however, they are included at no charge for children who are currently enrolled in the After School Program.
The cost is $30.50 for members and $40.75 for non-members with early registration.
The cost is $36.75 for members and $49 for non-members after the early registration passes.
The early registration deadlines are as follows:
– Dec. 18: Register by today, Dec. 11
– Dec. 19: Register by Dec. 12
– Dec. 20: Register by Dec. 13
– Dec. 23: Register by Dec. 16
– Dec. 26: Register by Dec. 19
– Dec. 27: Register by Dec. 20
– Dec. 30: Register by Dec. 23
– Jan. 2: Register by Dec. 26
– Jan. 3: Register by Dec. 27
– Jan. 6: Register by Dec. 30
– Jan. 7: Register by Jan. 2
The Sanibel Recreation Center offers daily, weekly and annual memberships.
For more information or to register, call 239-472-0345 or visit www.mysanibel.com.
The Sanibel Recreation Center is at 3880 Sanibel Captiva Road, Sanibel.