SanCap Trust Company presents 2020 speaker series
The Sanibel Captiva Trust Company recently announced its 2020 speaker series; a line up of programs across a variety of topics, including investing and economics, estate planning and lifestyle issues.
“Every year we listen to our series attendees about what is important to them and work hard to produce content that will help them with their wealth management and decisions about their daily lives,” Wealth Services Advisor Robin L. Cook said. “Attendance at these events continues to grow, so we encourage our guests to reserve early.”
The following programs are scheduled:
– Jan. 15: “Aging in Place & Long-Term Care” presented by Gulf Coast Village Campus Director Andrea Sieradzki
– Feb. 4: “Your Spouse Has Passed – What Now?” presented by Trust Company Trust Administration Peter Knize
– Feb. 25: “Protecting the Inheritance You Leave Your Loved Ones” presented by Craig R. Hersch, of Shepard, Brett, Stewart, Hersch, Kinsey & Hill
– March 10: “Election Results and Your Portfolio” presented by Trust Company Director of Research Timothy P. Vick and Senior Portfolio Manager Ed Ciskowski
– March 31: “The Seven Deadly Financial Sins” presented by Trust Company Wealth Services Advisors Robin L. Cook and Steven V. Greenstein
All programs will start at 9:30 a.m. with a continental breakfast, followed by the program from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at The Community House, at 2173 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel.
For more information, visit www.sancaptrustco.com/2020speakerseries.