VIP Realty Group announces top producers in recent months
VIP Realty Group announced its top producers for the months of August and September.
– Charles Sobczak had the top sales. He has listed and sold nearly 1,000 homes on Sanibel, and he has sold properties in more than 80 island subdivisions and 75 condominium complexes.
– Karen Bell and the Bell Team, which includes John Bates, Holly Peeples and Sherrill Sims, had the top listings. Since 1986, Bell has been a prominent broker in the region and recognized as the “Best of the Islands” Best Realtor in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2017. The Bell Team has been recognized as “Best of the Islands” Best Real Estate Team in 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
– Ted Benjamin was the top producer. A Realtor, Senior Real Estate Specialist and Sanibel Captiva Islands Specialist, he was named VIP’s All Company Rookie of the Year, has earned a place in VIP’s President’s Club and is the 2019 treasurer for the Sanibel and Captiva Islands Association of Realtors.
– The team of Teresa Baker and Glenn Carretta had the top sales. A Realtor, Baker has designations from the Graduate Realtor Institute, as a Sanibel Captiva Island Specialist and her broker’s license. Working exclusively on the islands for nearly three decades, Carretta has consistently ranked within the top 20 Realtors.
– The team of Kit and Lynda Traverso had the top listings and were top producers.
The Traversos have been selling real estate on Sanibel and Captiva since 1988, with sales exceeding $500 million. They were recognized as the 2017 Associates of the Year for the islands, along with VIP Realty’s All Company Number One Agent.
For more information, call 239-472-5187 or go to SanCapIslandRE.com.
VIP Realty Group is at 1560 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel.