Zonta announces six ‘chances’ raffles for Peek at the Unique
Reservations are now open online and going fast for the 18th annual A Peek at the Unique, the home tour set for March 16 – which through the non-profit Zonta Foundation of Southwest Florida Inc./Sanibel-Captiva raises funds for organizations whose work empowers women.
The traditional “chances” raffle, which offers a choice of six prizes, boosts the proceeds for the event. Raffle ticket sales can add $15,000 to 18,000 for the cause, due to the enthusiasm with which Zonta members promote it.
Donation is just $10 per ticket, with the donor selecting the prize at time of purchase. This year the list includes both former favorites and new entries. The choices are:
– Art by island artists Marianne Ravenna, Wendy Miller, Melanie Moraga and Pam Boyton
– Four-course dinner for eight with Chef Loretta Paganini in a former Peek home, “Sea Glass,” located on West Gulf Drive
– Family portrait or underwater photo by Susan J. Roche
– Aerial tour of Sanibel with pilot John Bisson, private boat eco-tour with Captain Ben, guided tour of the “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge and two tickets for “Thriller” boat ride
– Half-day chartered fishing trip for up to four anglers with Whitney’s Fishing Charter, along with a box lunch from the Sanibel Deli
– Four-course dinner for four at Il Cielo, plus gift certificates for The Cedar Chest Fine Jewelry, Congress Jewelers, Lily’s Jewelers and Peach Republic
Ticket buyers do not have to be present to win.
The drawing will take place at the completion of the home tour.
Tickets are available from Zonta members; at Bailey’s Shopping Center on weekends beginning mid-February; at the Farmers Market on March 9; and at the Sanibel Community Church on Peek day.
For more information or to donate to Zonta, visit www.zontasancap.com.