Zonta announces new ways for groups to secure “Peek” seats
The 18th annual “A Peek at the Unique,” the tour and signature fund-raiser for the Zonta Club of Sanibel-Captiva and the Zonta Foundation of Southwest Florida, will take place on March 16.
As planning gets under way, Zonta is introducing two new ways to buy group tickets.
The first is “Buy a Bus.” From Nov. 1-30, groups can purchase all of the seats on a Peek bus, prior to the time tickets go on sale online. To do so:
– Gather a group of 24, 27 or 39 Peekers; the bus sizes vary.
– Have one person pay for the bus in full at $100 per person by Nov. 30, with no service fees or extra charges, and their fellow Peekers then reimburse them.
– As a bonus, each Peeker will receive one free chance at the unique raffle ticket, valued at $10.
– Buses will be assigned on a first come, first served basis; specific departure times cannot be guaranteed.
The second opportunity is “Buy a Block.” From Nov. 15-30, anyone can reserve six seats or more on a bus, prior to the time the tickets go on sale online. To do so:
– Gather a group of six or more
– Have one person pay for all the seats in full at $100 per person by Nov. 30, with no service fees or extra charges, and their fellow Peekers then reimburse them.
– Each block of seats will be assigned on an available bus on a first come, first served basis; specific departure times cannot be guaranteed.
“While these ticket purchase options do not begin until November, it is not too early to start getting your group together now,” Peek Chair Susan Tucker said.
For complete details, visit www.zontasancap.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds from the Peek are awarded in grants to organizations that help to empower women and girls, including Zonta International.
The Zonta Club of Sanibel-Captiva is a service organization of professional women working together to provide hands-on assistance, advocacy and funds to empower women and girls on the islands, in Lee County and around the world through Zonta International.