Banking centers announce branch closures ahead of Irma
Area financial institutions have announced storm-related impacts:
* Bank of America:
Administration Closures: All Florida operational and administrative facilities are closed effective Friday at 4 a.m. EDT. These closures are separate from financial centers, which are listed below.
Mobile and Online Banking: For the most up-to-date information on open/closure status of financial centers or ATMs, Bank of America customers can use the following links:
Financial Center Openings/Closures (updates provided daily)
Below is an accounting of the operational status of Bank of America financial centers by county as of Friday morning.
* Brevard and Indian River counties south to Key west on the east coast of Florida: closed Friday and Saturday
* Lee and Collier counties on the west coast of Florida: closed Friday and Saturday
* Sarasota, Manatee and Pinellas counties: Will all close at noon Friday and be closed Saturday. 12 centers in evacuation zone A are closed Friday.
* Tallahassee west to Pensacola open until further notice
* All other counties in West, Central and Northeast Florida will close at 2 p.m. Friday and be closed Saturday:
* West Florida: Hillsborough, Polk, Hernando, Pasco, Citrus,
* Central Florida: Orange, Seminole, Sumter, Osceola, Volusia, Alachua, Marion, and Lake counties
* Northeast Florida: St. Johns, Duvall, Nassau, Clay and Flagler
* Georgia: Effingham, Chatham (Savanah area)
Broward and Palm Beach counties east of US 1: 31 financial centers closed through Saturday.
Monroe County: 6 financial centers closed through Saturday.
Port St. Lucie/Martin County: 11 financial centers closed Friday and Saturday.
Homestead East financial center closed.
Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties up through Palm Beach Gardens: 200 financial centers closed Friday and Saturday.
Lee and Collier counties: 39 financial centers closed Friday and Saturday.
Busey banking centers in Florida will close today, Sept. 8, and Saturday, Sept. 9. Bank officials are actively monitoring the Category 5 storm and will update operating hours as needed.
All other banking centers, as well as mortgage locations, will remain open as scheduled. Busey Customer Care is available at 1.800.67 l Busey or through live chat on busey.com. Future communications regarding branch operations and hours will be posted on busey.com, as all as our Facebook and Twitter pages, as needed.