Class of 2017 earns more thn $53 million in scholarships
The Lee County School District graduating class of 2017 has earned millions of dollars in scholarships and will be attending colleges, universities, and technical centers across the United States.
Early data show that the Class of 2017 earned over $53 million in scholarships.
Along with scholarship dollars earned, members of the Class of 2017 reported their post high school plans. Of the students who provided information, the breakdown is as follows:
* Attend a four-year college or university: 1828
* Attend a two-year community/state college: 1621
* Attend a technical college/school: 398
* Enter the workforce directly: 254
* Enter the U.S. Armed Forces: 192
* Uncertain of future plans at this time: 329
* Other: 221
For additional scholarship information click on the following link to the District website: www.leeschools.net/scholarship-information