‘St. Patrick’s Day Trolley Event 2016
The South Cape Hospitality and Entertainment Associations’ “St. Patrick’s Day Trolley Event 2016” will be held on Thursday, March 17, from 7 to 11p.m.
Fourteen of the South Cape’s best restaurants and bars come together to offer a unique way to have fun celebrating St. Patrick’s Day South Cape style. Participating locations will offer a $2.50 drink special to participants as they travel on a fleet of trolleys around the South Cape.
There will also be a drawing for a basket stuffed with a Guinness, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Bailey’s and pint glasses to serve it all with style. In addition to the drink specials and the St. Patrick’s basket drawing, many of the stops will have live music and/or other specials for you to enjoy plus a St. Patrick’s Day souvenir for you to wear.
Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 the day of the event. Tickets can be purchased at www.eventbrite.com and most of the participating locations.
At each stop, participants will have their passport stamped, no purchase necessary, but you must have your passport stamped at every location to be eligible for the basket drawing. At the end of the evening, turn in your completed passport for the St. Patrick’s basket drawing.
The check-in booths open from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and will be located in Club Square, and Big John Plaza. Attendees may check-in at either in Club Square or Big John Plaza and then pick up the trolleys at their favorite location and ride to all the other locations.
Tickets are available for purchase at these locations:
* Backstreets Sports Bar — 915 SE 47th Terrace — 945-7555
* Cape Coral Brewing — 839 Miramar Street — 928-8500
* Coconuts — 850 Lafayette Street — 541-3221
* Cruiser’s Lounge — 517 SE 47th Terrace — 542-5533
* Dixie Roadhouse — 1023 SE 47th Terrace — 541-7900
* Monkey Bar — 1428 Lafayette Street — 549-8800
* Rack’em Billiards — 1011 SE 47th Terrace — 540-7225
* Ralph’s Place — 1306 Cape Coral Pkwy E. — 549-2040
* Rockade — 1023 SE 47th Terrace — 541-7900
* Seven Oaks Wood Fired Cuisine — 1227 Miramar St — 257-2209
* The Dek — 4704 SE 15th Avenue — 542-3745
* Tiki Hut — 1502 Miramar Street — 540-8454
* Two Amigo’s Bar & Grill — 1339 Cape Coral Pkwy E — 541-5452
* Tubby’s City Hangout — 4810 Vincennes St — 541-3540
Ticket sales locations accept CASH or checks made payable to: SCHEA
For more information, visit the organization’s Facebook page, South Cape Hospitality and Entertainment Associations or email: SouthCapeHEA@gmail.com