South Cape Half Way to St. Paddy’s Day trolley event Saturday
Tthe South Cape Hospitality and Entertainment Associations South Cape Half Way to St. Paddy’s Day 2015 Trolley Event is set for Saturday from 7- 11 p.m. in Cape Coral.
Show off your Irish side while hopping around your favorite South Cape hot spots on a fleet of trolleys while enjoying $2.50 St. Paddy’s Day themed drinks and food samples!! Roll around town and enjoy all the wonderful St. Paddy’s Day specials South Cape has to offer without worrying about driving or walking! When you’re done, be sure to take advantage of all the local taxi and livery services that will be on stand-by waiting to make sure you get home safely!!
Tickets are $5 in advance, $10 the day of.
Participating locations are:
* Backstreets Sports Bar, 915 SE 47th Terrace
* Coconuts, 850 Lafayette Street
* Cruiser’s Lounge, 1517 SE 47th Terrace
* Dixie Roadhouse, 1023 SE 47th Terrace
* Monkey Bar & Steakhouse, 1428 Lafayette Street
* No. 3 Craft Beer, 1319 Cape Coral Parkway
* Noela Chocolate, 1309 SE 47th Terrace
* Rack’em Billiards, 1011 SE 47th Terrace
* Ralph’s Place of Cape Coral, 1305 Cape Coral Pkwy
* Rockade, 1023 SE 47th Terrace
* The Dek, 4704 SE 15th Avenue
* Tiki Hut @ Dolphin Key Resort, 1502 Miramar Street
* Tubby’s City Hangout, 4810 Vincennes Street
Attendees of this event must be at least 21 years old.
For more information, e-mail SouthCapeHEA@gmail.com or visit