Cape Coral Fire Department collecting toys and gifts for children
For the next week and a half, the Cape Coral Fire Department will be collecting toys and gifts for children in the community with Down syndrome, cancer, autism, cystic fibrosis and other chronic illnesses or lifelong conditions.
“For more than 20 years, through the participation of our citizens, volunteers and business partners, the Cape Coral Fire Department has been able to provide gifts to these Cape Coral children and make their holiday a little bit brighter,” said Fire Chief Donald Cochran.
If you would like to contribute, please bring a new, unwrapped toy or gift to any fire station by Friday, Dec. 12.
Donations for boys and girls of all ages (newborn to 17 years) are needed.
Collection boxes for the toy drive are located at each of the fire stations listed below:
– Fire Station #1 – 4610 Coronado Parkway,
– Fire Station #2 – 701 Nicholas Parkway
– Fire Station #3 – 1627 Everest Parkway
– Fire Station #4 – 2007 Santa Barbara Blvd.
– Fire Station #5 – 1029 Diplomat Parkway
– Fire Station #6 – 4540 Chiquita Blvd.
– Fire Station #7 – 3942 Burnt Store Road, North
– Fire Station #8 – 707 SW 1st St.
– Fire Station #9 – 4107 Pelican Blvd.
– Fire Station #10 – 3623 West Gator Circle
For additional information on the toy drive, such as specific gift needs / requests, please visit the Cape Coral Fire Department’s Facebook page.
For further information how to become a business partner, volunteer or make a donation, please contact Andrea Schuch, Public Education Specialist / PIO, at (239) 242-3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.