Sixth season opens at Watson MacRae Gallery
The Watson MacRae Gallery has re-opened after a September sabbatical with new art arriving throughout October. In the month of November the gallery is celebrating its fifth anniversary. The upcoming season will include new and exciting exhibitions that will inspire, delight, and amaze, from nationally acclaimed, award-winning artists, and undiscovered talents. Openings are scheduled for the second Tuesday of each month and the next morning for Artist’s Talks.
Sixth season schedule:
– “Anniversary Exhibit: The Past 5 Years” until Dec. 6
A retrospective of exhibits, artists and patrons with new work by gallery artists.
– Opening Reception on Nov. 12
Celebrate the new season from 5-7 p.m.
– “Little Worlds” and “Master Painters” on Dec. 10
Small works with big impact and five painters spanning four decades.
– “The Fine Art of Contemporary Crafts II” and Featured Artist on Jan. 7
High Craft in paper, fiber, clay and shells. New Artist: Maria Sultan.
-“Landscapes: A Different View” on Feb. 11
Different views and materials: photography, sculpture, fiber, and paint.
– “Bound and Beautiful” and “New Work from the Red Studio” on March 11
Art Books Exhibit and Recent Work by Hollis Jeffcoat.
– “Summer Salon 6” on April 8
Gallery Artists Group Show.
Opening receptions are from 5-7 p.m. and the Artist’s Talks will be from 10:30 a.m. to noon. The gallery is at 2340 Periwinkle Way #B3. For more information, visit watsonmacraegallery.com.