Operation Medicine Cabinet next week
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office will be conduction several Operation Medicine Cabinet events in the coming week. At Operation Medicine Cabinet, residents can safely dispose of all unused or expired medications to help protect
our community and environment.
Those dropping off items can do so anonymously. The program is sponsored by the Sheriff’s Office and Abby Services. Inc.
– Monday, Oct. 3: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Area Agency on Aging, Merchants Crossing, 15201 N. Cleveland Ave., Fort Myers,
– Tuesday, Oct. 4: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Winn-Dixie, 1145 Homestead Road, Lehigh Acres
– Wednesday, Oct. 5: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Tanger Outlet Mall, 20350 Summerlin Road, Fort Myers
– Thursday, Oct. 6: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Hollywood Theater, Coconut Point, 8021 Cinema Way, Estero
– Drug Hand-In and Health and Safety Fair, Saturday, Oct 8: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Lee County School District Offices, 2855 Colonial Blvd., Fort Myers
For more information, call (239) 477-1000.