Sanibel cookbook needs additional recipes
Sanibel restaurants are invited to submit recipes for the upcoming “Sanibel’s Melting Pot: A Community Cookbook.” Those who live in community housing on Sanibel have teamed up with Zonta Women to create this project. It will benefit the island community, as its proceeds will go towards Community Housing Resources and Friends In Service Here – two popular island organizations.
Recipes are needed from all Sanibel restaurants by July 15. Include the following when making your submission:
• Your name and permission to publish, 3×5 or larger picture of the business and a brief (no more than 500 words) about your restaurant
• Your phone number in case there are questions, not for publication
• The name or title of your recipe and the number of servings it makes
• The ingredients and amounts
• The directions
• A statement about your submission, for example – chocolaty and sweet or family favorite
Email the recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org or snail-mail it to: Recipes for Corbett, 412 Airport Way, Sanibel, FL 33957. For more information, contact CC Caldwell, chairperson, at 239-579-0312 or Sharon Corbett, co-chairperson, at 239-898-8294.