Identity of man who died due to possible carbon monoxide poisoning released
Cape Coral police have released the name of the man who was found dead Wednesday morning inside an enclosed trailer with a lawn mower running.
Rogelio Rolando Rivas Alarcon, 33, of 1614 Heiman Avenue Fort Myers, was pronounced dead shortly after emergency responders arrived at the trailer.
Dispatch received the 911 call reporting an unconscious male inside a trailer parked at 2635 SW Pine Island Road at 9:40 a.m. About 10 minutes later, emergency workers confirmed that Alarcon was dead from possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
The State Medical Examiner’s Office is conducting the autopsy and will make the final determination on the cause of death. Next of kin has been notified.