Cape police investigating possible carbon monoxide poisoning death
Cape Police are investigating the death of a man who was found dead inside an enclosed trailer with a large lawn mower running.
Cape Dispatch received the 911 report of an unconscious male at 9:40 a.m. When emergency responders arrived, the man was dead.
While carbon monoxide appears to have contributed to the man’s death, the State Medical Examiner’s Office will make the final determination on the cause of death, officials said.
The identification of the deceased is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Source: Cape Coral Police Department