LCEC has received an “A” rating from the Better Business Bureau
LCEC received this rating for actively working with BBB staff to quickly follow up on pending customer issues and providing necessary information to the BBB to receive a rating. The previous rating of “NR,” or no-rating, has been changed to an “A.”
“Our A rating is indicative of our commitment to be responsive to customer’s complaints and to conduct business in a fair, honest and ethical manner,” Manager of Credit and Collections Bernard Davis said.
The BBB rating is a grade based on a BBB formula that uses information known about the business and BBB experience with the business. The formula evaluates numerous categories of information, and reflects BBB weightings as to the relative importance of each category. This rating represents BBB’s degree of confidence the business is operating in a trustworthy manner and will make a good faith effort to resolve any customer concerns.
Included in the rating criteria:
· Experience within the industry
· Absence of advertising issues
· Number of complaints from customers
· Seriousness of complaints from customers
· Response to complaints
· Timeliness of complaint resolution
· Overall complaint history
· Commitment to arbitration or mediation when warranted
· Business background information and length in business
· Government action against the business