Dual operation targeting soliciation results in eight arrests
A dual investigation by Cape Coral police and the Narcotics Division and the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics and Intelligence Division into the solicitation of sex for money resulted in eight arrest Friday night.
This operation focused on alleged solicitations on the internet and at the street level. The individual Web sites are not listed due to future operations. The following are the individuals arrested, their last known addresses, and their charges:
– Kelly Gillihan, 09-14-80, 2121 NE 17th Street, Cape Coral: prostitution.
– Krista Patterson, 10-21-70, 3208 SE 5th Avenue, Cape Coral: prostitution and setting up a house for prostitution.
– Eddie Owens, 04-08-83, 3701 Sabal Palm G12, Fort Myers: prostitution.
– Isolda Fonseca Guadamuz, 11-19-75, 717 SE 9th Street, Cape Coral: prostitution.
– Hugo Striedinger, 07-22-61, 112 NE 13th Court, Cape Coral: driving on a suspended driver’s license.
– Mariana Cruz, 06-29-65, 5028 Leonard Boulevard, Lehigh Acres: prostitution and possession of a controlled substance (ecstasy).
– Terry Vandenorth, 06-21-57, 1274 Pondella Circle, North Fort Myers: prostitution.
– Tammy Lingor, 03-22-76, 1274 Pondella Circle, North Fort Myers: prostitution.
Source: Lee County Sheriff’s Office