The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools & Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union award $14,000 in scholarships
The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools, Inc. in partnership with The Suncoast for Kids Scholarship Foundation has awarded $1000 scholarships to 14 graduating seniors. The recipients were selected by their principals based on the following criteria:
· Student must be a senior planning to attend a state university, community college or vocational center.
· Student must be a Lee County resident, and currently enrolled in one of the public district schools listed.
· Student should be a role model for other students in regard to behavior.
· Student should have acceptable overall academic performance.
· Student should exhibit leadership ability.
· Student must have financial need.
Officials congratulate to the following seniors:
Cypress Lake High School, Mercedes Garcia
Cape Coral High School, James Sparkman
Dunbar High School, Cierra Dotson
East Lee County High School, Sarika Lalsiew
Estero High School, Rachel Mielke
Fort Myers High School, Chrystal Esteras
Ida S. Baker High School, Caitlin Holloway
Island Coast High School, Caleb Six
Lehigh Acres Senior High School, Claudia Lastre
Mariner High School, Emily LaBarber
North Fort Myers High School, Taylor Ashby
Riverdale High School, Mariana Ramirez
South Fort Myers High School, Mayra Rivera
Lamp, Jelissa McLeod
The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools, Inc., is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the quality of public education in Lee County by increasing community involvement in and support for, Lee County district public schools. The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools, Inc., manages the Suncoast for Kids Scholarship program. Email Gina@leeschoolfoundation.org for more information.